sábado, 26 de octubre de 2013

★ VideoMix ★ - Best Progressive & Uplifting Trance Sessions #26 - A Prog...








Following on from the success of having A Progressive Journey XXV feature as 2 part guest mixes on DI.FM Trance channel, i bring you my next installment of A Progressive Journey as part of a Videomix.

This mix has everything, Progressive House, Progressive Trance (main) and some Uplifting Trance tracks. I start off with the lovely 'Lullaby Lonely' from Denis Kenzo and Vitodito's 'Valencia' wonderful track, watch out for Vitodito. A couple of familiar tracks (in Warmer Days and I Never saw her again) from my last set. An absolute floor destroyer with fresh sounds here from Luigi Lusini. His tracks always have this 'warm' feeling to them, makes him one of my favorite trance artists and its why he is all over my sets.

Heatbeats 'Game Over' and Estiva's remix of Ziziki keeps the mix flowing, and Max Braiman is a new name to be added to my tracklist with a superb track called Metropol.

Karanda from such an underrated duo, James & Andi really need more recognition for their outstanding work, and if you have not checked out their mixes i recommend you follow them on soundcloud!

No hay comentarios: